Frequently Asked Questions
Do you sell any cycling apparel?
We do not carry any anything else other than Helmets apparel wise.
Do you provide bike fitting services?
We provide only a basic bike fit which involves the measuring of your inseam to determine saddle height and frame size.
Do you guys provide transportation services for bikes?
Yes we do. Bicycle pick-up and delivery would be priced at $35/trip.
Do you guys do bicycle rental?
We do not have such a service.
Do I have to make/book an appointment for the Bike Spa?
No appointments are needed for the Bike Spa. Queue order will be on a first come first serve basis if not, strictly determined by the management of Hup Leong Co.
What are your operating hours?
We are open from Mondays - Saturdays, 11am - 7.30pm. For more info, please head over to Contact.
How do I get to the showroom from the MRT Station?
The best exit from Chinatown MRT (NE4/DT19) would be Exit C.
Walk through People's park complex food center and you would come across a main road.
Walk along the main road and Hup Leong Co would be visible as you get closer to the State court's main entrance.
Where do I find parking?
A multi-story car park with its entrance along Chin Swee Road would be the most ideal for parking space.
Which is the nearest bus stop?
Bus Stop No. 06171 (Opp State Ct) with bus numbers, 51, 143, 174, 174e, 186, 568.
What are the modes of Payment accepted?
We accept Cash, Nets, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
Do you provide GST refunds?
GST refunds can be made but only applicable for purchases above S$100.
Do you offer any instalment plans?
We currently do not offer any instalment plans.
How do I register and claim warranty for the bike/accessory that I have purchased?
For all items purchased from us, there would not be a need to register elsewhere for warranty coverage. Simply bring the item back to the shop with the proof of purchase and we able to process your claim from there.
What does the warranty cover?
Warranty covers any manufacturing defects during the stipulated time as according to the brand's stipulated duration.
How long is the warranty for the item that I have purchased?
Duration would be dependent on the individual manufacturer and as stated on the packaging or from other credible sources such as the official brand's website.
50% Trade-In Policy (T&Cs)
- Bicycles must be purchased from Hup Leong Company:
- Physical copy of proof of purchase not required.
- Customer’s name and contact number (used for the purchase of said bike) required for verification.
- Trade-In only applicable for Complete bicycle purchases:
- Frame kits and other bicycle components are not eligible for this scheme.
- Bicycles must be within 2 years from its date of purchase to be eligible for the Trade-In Policy.
- Bicycles can be traded-in as long as it is in usable condition:
- Bicycles must have all their original, or higher end, components installed.
- Subject to inspection of broken parts.
- Bicycles will be traded in at half its original price:
- ‘Original Price’ refers to the amount paid for the bicycle alone on the date of purchase.
- Costs of accessories and custom parts do not apply.
- Only Merida Bikes are eligible:
- Trade-Ins do not apply to other brands in the store.
- Trade-In value to be used for offsetting new purchase:
- Can only be used for Complete Merida bicycle purchases.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only applicable to bicycles not on offer or special promotions.
- No accessories or big-ticket items are eligible.
- Trade-in value must be used promptly, and cannot be saved for used on a later date.